Trinity has now resumed in-person worship.
For everyone’s health and safety, each Sunday we have a limited number of seats available.
- In order to attend, you MUST sign up through the Sign Up Genius (link below).
- You will need to make sure that you adjust the “quantity” slot on your sign up to match the number of people in your family who are coming.
- We have included a short “How To” video below if you are at all unsure of how to handle the sign up part.
- On the sign up, you will see a Covenant for In-Person Worship.
- It is very important that you take the time to read the Covenant for In-Person Worship, and if you choose to attend worship, you must mark that you agree to all the statements listed in the covenant. Again, your health and safety is our top priority.
- In respect for others, please considering attending alternate Sundays so that everyone has a chance to participate in the in-person worship.
These are important points as you make your plans to attend in-person worship service:
- There is no childcare for the September services. There are plans to resume nursery in a limited capacity in October and details will be sent out as that approaches.
- If you are a member with FOB access to the building, please note that those will be disabled on Sundays. Everyone must enter and exut the sanctuary through the Park Ave entrance only.
- Greeters/Ushers/Temperature takers do NOT need to sign up for the service if volunteering in one of these capacities. If you have any family members coming with you, please DO sign them up.
- Everyone will be required to wear a mask. (Masks will be available if you need one.)
- Temperatures will be checked before entering sanctuary, not to exceed 100.4 degrees.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided and must be used before entering the sanctuary.
- Physical distancing of 6 ft or more will be required except for family members.
- All attending will acknowledge that there will be NO congregational singing.
- Seating will be designated and guided by hosts from our greeting team.
- Children may sit with their parents. Childcare will be available beginning in October.
- Worship will continue to be broadcast on our Live Stream Channel and on 100.7 FM.
Please see our video for a step-by-step instructions.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to email Amy Leach ([email protected])
Sign Up Genius to sign up for Sept 27th service is now available:
“How to” video for signing-up: